For more details see the electronic Meeting Brochure
- EVENT QUESTIONS, please contact Event Coordinator, Kris Wood – 920.420.6321 or MsKrisWood@gmail.com
- REGISTRATION QUESTIONS, please contact, Karen Nabi – 920.251.4202 or karen.nabi@convergegreatlakes.
- Church Planter Gathering: When Church Planters gather together to share their passion and best practices, everyone is made better. This gathering is for active and new church planters who want to learn and sharpen their skills.
- Multi-Staff Gathering: This round table gathering of pastors (with at least one more full-time staff person) is an opportunity for like-minded pastors to learn from one another.
- Latino Pastor Gathering: This is a gathering for those pastors uniquely focusing their efforts on reaching Latino communities. It is an opportunity to share best practices with one another.
- Solo Pastor Gathering: The most common calling in the CGL movement is the local pastor who shepherds a congregation of 150 or less people in faithfulness to Christ. Many times, the practices shared in conferences are not practical or helpful to the solo pastor. This informal gathering aims to bring pastors together for encouragement and to share what they are learning to be most fruitful.
- Do It Right Seminar (1-3 p.m.) This training has become a hallmark event helping churches get their financial record keeping in order according to IRS guidelines and best practices. New churches and smaller churches with personnel turnover or facing challenges would be greatly helped by this time and training.
On behalf of the Converge Great Lakes Board of Overseers and Staff, we invite you to participate in Converge Great Lakes’ 135th Annual Meeting. You won’t want to miss this time of fellowship and celebration. Come catch up with old friends and make new ones! Whether you are joining us as a church delegate, a guest, or a vendor, we welcome you and are pleased to have you present.